Wednesday 18 January 2012

Yikes!

I'm off to hockey right away, but Taylor Hall suffered what can only be called a scary injury tonight during the pre-game skate before the Oilers squared off against the Blue Jackets. Take a look at this.

Corey Potter steps on Taylor Hall's head as he tried to avoid both Hall and Ladislav Smid sliding into the corner. No updates yet as I get ready for hockey except that Hall is off the ice and not on the bench.

Let me just say that I will be wearing my bucket on my head when I take to the ice for the pre-game skate. That's a scary-looking injury, especially when you consider that Hall's eye and/or cheek could have been cut by Potter's skate.

Kids, they tell you to wear helmets for your protection. Don't be like Taylor Hall. WEAR YOUR BUCKET WHEN YOU'RE ON THE ICE!

I'm off. Here's hoping that Hall's injury isn't too gruesome.

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: