Saturday 13 August 2011

Actually Taking A Weekend

It's been a busy week. The new job? Loving it. It's very much what I want to be doing at this stage of my life, and I think it's a great fit for everything I have going on in my crazy and occasionally insane life. Sometimes, I have to pinch myself to remind me that this isn't some dream I'm in. That being said, it's been a busy first week of getting up very early compared to what I was doing, and I need a day of rest and relaxation just to get my brain all re-organized.

I have a couple of good articles, in my opinion, coming up this week, so make sure you tune in. For now, I'm going to lounge by the pool on a hot day with a good book, a cooler of cold beers, and just waste the day away.

Enjoy your day, kids, and I'll be back tomorrow.

Until then, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: