Friday 17 September 2010

Reminder Friday

This is just a quick reminder post because I'm fairly busy today and will definitely be off the grid. I'm spending the day in the heat in San Antonio. I'll be visiting SeaWorld as part of the conference extravaganza, and I plan on checking out the San Anotnio Zoo later in the day before heading back to Houston at a ridiculous time. I'll have info about San Antonio's hockey history later this weekend, but this email is just going to be quick. I hope you've checked in over the last week for some of the guest blogs. If you have not, that is exactly what this reminder page is for, and you can read the great work by some of the readers who do check in regularly.

Tomorrow, I'll have another reader post. Sunday, as stated above, is all about Buffalo as we take a look at Buffalo's official unveiling of their new look. Click on the articles above! Excellent writers produced excellent pieces!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: