Wednesday 1 April 2009

Videos Are Fun

I had a busy day at work, and I'm tuckered out from it. I'm not really into writing a long-winded, thought-out argument today, so I'm taking this one off. But that doesn't mean that HBIC takes a day off. Oh no, today we're going into the Internet movie vaults to find some gems on video. Pearls, if you will. Absolute beauties that need to be seen. I can't take credit for filming any of these, but someone had camera in hand to capture the insanity on film, and that's why I'm here. I found them, you need to see them. Here is a look at the wild and wacky world of video.

Disco Flower


What in the heck? Lafleur talks about hockey while set to disco music? Are you kidding me?

Linus Omark vs. Switzerland

Just some info here: Omark is an Oilers draft pick, and this was against Switzerland in an exhibition game in the shootout.

Wow. What a goal!

Linus Omark: Future NHL All-Star


Unreal. Simply outstanding.

Cabbie On The Street: Unwritten Rules



There's some fun for tonight. Cabbie is always a great interview. Cabbie, if you ever read this blog, I'd give up one of my kidneys to hang with you and D. Seriously. And Guy Lafleur, um, why? Wow. If I'm a fan of the Oilers, I'm looking forward to bringing Omark to the NHL ASAP.

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: