Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

This will just a short wish for everyone as I prepare myself for another fun-filled Christmas day with family and friends. Some of my best memories on Christmas Day come from the family trips to Florida - a long way from the cold, snowy winters in the Great White North. However, the important part was that my parents and brother were with me at Christmas, and that we were having fun together as a family.

In the spirit of Christmas and spending time with family, I'd like to present Walt Disney's Donald Duck spending some time on the local pond with his nephews Huey, Duey, and Louie. There's nothing like some pond hockey on a winter day.

Merry Christmas to you and yours today, and get ready for some hockey action tomorrow! The first games in both the Spengler Cup and the World Junior Championships start, and I'll have a preview of the World Junior tournament!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: